Our Basic Pâtisserie Certificate is designed to give you a strong foundation on which to build your pastry skills and knowledge. As you progress, you will learn how to prepare a wide selection of desserts and pastries through a combination of practical sessions and demonstrations.
This exciting, full-time course introduces the various concepts, properties and applications of pâtisserie which are essential for working in the industry.
Throughout the duration of the certificate, you will learn basic pastry skills (such as knife skills, basic pastry doughs, sugar techniques, petits fours and basic entremets) and be trained under the guidance of our Chefs.
Basic Pâtisserie is the first step in completing your Diplôme de Pâtisserie.
Hours per week
- 3 months (Morning Classes)
- 7 months (Night Classes)
- 5 weeks (Intensive Classes)
- 12 hours (Morning Classes)
- 6 hours (Night Classes)
- 36 hours (Intensive Classes)
- Morning - 08/04/2019 to 01/07/2019 from 7:30 a.m to 02:00 p.m (Monday and Tuesday)
- Night - 10/04/2019 to 31/11/2019 from 07:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Afternoon- 01/07/2019 to 03/08/2019 from 03:00 p.m to 09:00 p.m.* (Monday to Saturday)*
- *This Intensive module course has simultaneous translation available.
* net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 24.937,50 + enrolment R$ 1.500,00*
- Card (debit or credit)
- Bank Slip
- Bank Check
* Minimum amount of students required for opening a class
* For payments with bank checks please contact the admissons office
* Instalments according to the number of months studied.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts