Our Basic Pâtisserie Certificate is designed to give you a strong foundation on which to build your pastry skills and knowledge. As you progress, you will learn how to prepare a wide selection of desserts and pastries through a combination of practical sessions and demonstrations.
This exciting, full-time course introduces the various concepts, properties and applications of pâtisserie which are essential for working in the industry.
Throughout the duration of the certificate, you will learn basic pastry skills (such as knife skills, basic pastry doughs, sugar techniques, petits fours and basic entremets) and be trained under the guidance of our Chefs.
Basic Pâtisserie is the first step in completing your Diplôme de Pâtisserie.
Hours per week
- 3 months (Morning Classes)
- 7 months (Extensive Classes)
- 5 weeks (Intensive Classes)
- 12 hours (Morning Classes)
- 6 hours (Extensive Classes)
- 36 hours (Intensive Classes)
- STANDARD - 19/04/2021 until 29/07/2021 - Monday and Tuesday
- STANDARD - 19/07/2021 until 05/10/2021 - Monday and Tuesday
- STANDARD - 11/10/2021 until 21/12/2021 - Monday and Tuesday
* net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 27.494,00 + enrolment R$ 1.654,00*
- Card (debit or credit)
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts