Welcome to the world of Le Cordon Bleu confectionery. In Basic Pâtisserie, you will learn different combinations of ingredients with the application of precise techniques to create desserts inspired by French cuisine. Come learn delicious recipes from classic mixtures of flour, eggs, butter, sugar, and the most important ingredient, the savoir-faire that will give a pinch of extra flavor to your desserts!
Our classes are composed of demonstrative and practical sessions, always under the guidance of the world's most renowned chefs.
This is the first step, after completing the certificates Intermediate Pâtisserie e Superior Pâtisserie, for you to conquer the Diplôme de Pâtisserie.
Timer a week
- Approximately 3 months (Morning Class)
- 14 hours approximately (Monday and Tuesday from 7am to 2pm)
* net value without local taxes or international fees
- R$ 28.900,00 + registration R$ 1.654,00*
Forms of Payment
- Uniforms, didactic material and utensil kit
- Debit/credit card
- Bank payment slip
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements.
*Start and end dates are subject to change.
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students
*A card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
*The installment payment will be made according to the number of months of the course
- All applicants who require a student visa or who have not paid the full balance of the fees (registration fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must do so at least four (04) weeks prior to the start of the course.
- High School diploma or equivalent and be 18 years or older. No experience in gastronomy is required.