During the Intermediate Cuisine you will learn classic French regional dishes and European cooking techniques that develop your knowledge in the Cuisine Art of Le Cordon Bleu. At this level, you can already apply the techniques you learned in Basic Cuisine certificate.
Through demonstration classes, practical and repetition classes, you experiment new cooking techniques. Intermediate Cuisine emphasises the importance of mise en place
: understanding, organization and production.
This is the second certificate to obtain the renowned Diplôme de Cuisine
, after attending the Superior Cuisine
Hours per week
- 3 months (Morning Classes)
- 7 months (Night Classes)
- 18 hours approximately ( Morining Classes)
- 6 hours approximately ( Night Classes)
- STANDAND - 14/04/2021 until 02/07/2021 -Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- STANDAND - 14/07/2021 until 01/10/2021 -Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- STANDAND - 06/10/2021 until 17/12/2021-Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
* net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 26.625,00 + enrolment fee R$1.654,00*
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card*
- Bank slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Basic Cuisine Certificate at first.