In the Intermediate Cuisine
you will learn classic French regional dishes and European cooking techniques, with the aim of developing your knowledge in the Art of Cooking. At this level, you can already apply the techniques you learned in the Basic Cuisine certification.
Through demonstration lessons, hands-on activities, and repetition, you will experience new culinary techniques. Intermediate Cuisine focuses on the importance of mise en place: understanding, organizing, and producing.
This is the second certificate to obtain the Diplôme de Cuisine
, after attending the Básico Cuisine
Hours a week
- Approximately 3 months (in the morning class).
- 21 hours approximately, on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, from 7am to 2pm.
* net value without local taxes or international fees
- R$ 29.400,00 + registration fee*
Forms of payment
- Debit card/credit*
- Bank payment slip
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements.
*Start and end dates are subject to change.
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students
*Bank transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* The installment payment will be made according to the number of months of the course.
- All applicants who require a student visa or who have not paid the full balance (registration fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must do so no later than four (04) weeks before the start of the course.
- To apply for this certificate, you will first need to complete the Basic Cuisine certificate.