As an international institution present in several countries in the world, Le Cordon Bleu arrives in Brazil by expanding its activities in the Americas. Brazil is the largest country in South America and the fifth largest in the world, in territorial extension. With a population of more than 200 million people, the country is recognized by its tropical diversity and the formation of its culture mixed by Africans, Europeans and Indigenous people.
A country that has as an international brand the beauty of its people and natural riches, with beautiful landscapes and beaches adorned by the tropical climate, could not fail to present a cuisine rich in new products that enchant the palate of those who experience it.
The cities of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo are the first to inaugurate Le Cordon Bleu in Brazil. Campuses follow the standard structure of international schools and students study with original school materials.
Learn more about our Programmes
- Basic Cuisine
- Cuisine Superior
- Basic Pâtisserie
- Intermediate Pâtisserie
- Superior Pâtisserie
- Cordontec - Rio de Janeiro
- Certificat d'Assistant de Cuisine
- Certificat d'Assistant de Pâtisserie
- Certificat de Cadet de Cuisine
- Certificat de Cadet de Pâtisserie
- Certificat de Commis de Cuisine
- Certificat de Commis de Pâtisserie
- Diplôme de Cuisine
- Diplôme de Pâtisserie
- Le Grand Diplôme
- Diplôme de Commis Cuisinier - Cordontec Rio de Janeiro