Basic Cuisine is your gateway to the Culinary Arts at Le Cordon Bleu. In this course, you will learn basic cooking techniques such as proper use of each type of cutlery and utensils, cuts of meats, the preparation of seafood, know the variety of vegetables, fruits and spices. It's time for beginners to discover their culinary talents.
With this course, you will be ready to continue your training, through Intermediate Cuisine
and Superior Cuisine
in order to obtain the Diplôme de Cuisine
Hours per week
- 3 months (Morning Classes)
- 7 months (Night Classes)
- 18 hours approximately (Morning Classes)
- 6 hours approximately (Night Classes)
- 10/04/2019 - 01/07/2019 - Morning - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - from 07:30 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- 08/04/2019 - 31/10/2019 - Night- Monday and Tuesday - from 07:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- R$ 26.040,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card*
- Bank transfer
- Bank Cheque
* The credit card transaction fee will be added to the tuition fees.
* For payments with bank checks, please contact the admissions department
* Minimum quantity of students required for opening classes
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.