The Superior Pâtisserie combines techniques, concepts and artistic skills you have acquired during the Basic and Intermediate Pâtisserie levels. This course will encourage you to use all your knowledge into practice and personalize your work in the kitchen.
Through theoretical, demonstration and practical classes, you will develop your creativity and learn how to create true masterpieces in the art of Pâtisserie. The Superior Pâtisserie is the last stage for you to obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie
Hours per week
- 3 months (Morning Classes)
- 7 months (Night Extensive Classes)
- 12 hours approximately (Morning Classes)
- 6 hours approximately (Night Extensive Classes)
- 13/01/2020 to 03/04/2020 - Morning- From 7:30 a.m to 01:30 p.m. (Monday & Tuesday)
- 15/01/2020 to 25/08/2020- Night Extensive - From 3:00 p.m to 09:00 p.m. (Wednesday & Thursday)
- 06/04/2020 to 01/07/2020 - Morning- From 7:30 a.m to 01:30 p.m. (Monday & Tuesday)
* Net value without local or internacional taxes
- R$ 24.150,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00*
- Debit / Credit Card*
- bank Check
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Intermediate Pâtisserie Certificate at first.