Superior Pâtisserie combines techniques, concepts and artistic skills you have acquired during Basic and Intermediate Pâtisserie so you can put all the knowledge into practice and customize your work in the kitchen.
Through theory, demonstration, and practical classes, you will develop your creativity and learn to create true masterpieces in the art of confectionery. The Superior Pâtisserie is the last stage to achieve Diplôme de Pâtisserie
- Approximately 3 months (Morning Class)
Hours per week
- 14 hours approximately (Monday and Tuesday from 7am to 2pm)
- R$ 28.000,00 + registration R$ 1.654,00*
* Net value without local or international taxes
Forms of Payment
- Debit/Credit card
- Bank payment slip
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements.
*Start and end dates are subject to change.
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students
*A card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
*The installment payment will be made according to the number of months of the course.
- All applicants who require a student visa or who have not paid the full balance (registration fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must do so no later than four (04) weeks before the start of the course.
- To register for this certificate, you will first need to complete the Intermediate Pâtisserie Certificate.