The Diplôme de Cuisine is recognized worldwide for being one of the highest training programs in the techniques of classic French cuisine.
At Le Cordon Bleu, students learn techniques that can be adapted to any culinary, from any country or region. All classes are taught by experienced and qualified chefs.
To obtain the Diploma, students must attend Basic Cuisine
, Intermediate Cuisine
and Superior Cuisine
certificates. The Diploma lasts nine months, and can also be completed in six months, in the case of intensive mode.
With all this knowledge, just use the creativity and knowledge acquired to build a promising career in gastronomy!
Hours per week
- R$ 72,550.00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card (Visa, Master and American Express)*
- Bank transfer
* The credit card transaction fee will be added to the tuition fees.
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.