After learning the basic techniques of the art of Pâtisserie, this is time to move forward with your knowledge and show all your talent to overcome new challenges in the gastronomy.
During Intermediate Pâtisserie, you will know new techniques to improve your skills, such as tempering and modeling chocolates, making a sponge cake and cake decorating, as well as preparing restaurant-style desserts. All classes are practical based on repetition techniques, so that you evaluate your experience and will be more confident to prepare your recipes.
This is the second certificate for you to obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie, after the completion of the Superior Pâtisserie.
Hours per week
- 3 months (Morning Classes)
- 7 months (Night Extensive )
- 12 hours approximately (Morning )
- 6 hours approximately (Night Extensive )
- 07/10/2019 to 20/12/2019 - Morning- From 7:30 a.m to 02:30 p.m. (Monday & Tuesday)
- 13/01/2020 to 03/04/2020 - Morning- From 7:30 a.m to 02:30 p.m. (Monday & Tuesday)
- 15/01/2020 to 25/08/2020- Night Extensive - From 7:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m. (Wednesday & Thursday)
- 06/04/2020 to 01/07/2020 - Morning- From 7:30 a.m to 02:30 p.m. (Monday & Tuesday)
* Net value without local or internacional taxes
- R$ 23.415,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00*
- Debit / Credit Card*
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Basic Pâtisserie Certificate at first.