After learning basic techniques of the art of Pâtisserie, the time has come to advance your knowledge and show all your talent to overcome new challenges in the kitchen.
In Intermediate Pâtisserie you will learn new techniques to improve your skills, such as chocolate tempering and shaping, sponge cake preparation, and cake decorating, as well as the most sophisticated desserts for restaurants.
The classes are practical, based on repetition of techniques, so that the student gains experience and is more confident to prepare his or her own recipes.
This is the second certificate for you to obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie, after completion of the Superior Pâtisserie.
Times a week
- Approximately 3 months (Morning Class)
- 14 hours approximately (Monday and Tuesday, from 7am to 2pm)
* Net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 27.200,00 + matriculation*
Forms of payment
- Debit card/credit
- Boleto bancário
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements.
*Start and end dates are subject to change.
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students
*A card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
*The installment payment will be made according to the number of months of the course.
- All applicants who require a student visa or who have not paid the full balance (registration fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must do so no later than four (04) weeks before the start of the course.
- To register for this certificate, you will first need to complete the Basic Pâtisserie certificate.