After learning basic techniques of the art of Pâtisserie, the time has come to advance with your knowledge and show all your talent to overcome new challenges in the kitchen.
At Intermediate Pâtisserie, you will learn new techniques to improve your skills, such as tempering and shaping chocolates, preparing sponge cake and cake decorating, in addition to the most sophisticated desserts for restaurants.
Classes are practical, based on repetition of techniques, so that the student gains experience and leaves more confident to prepare their recipes.
This is the second certificate for you to obtain the Diplôme de Pâtisserie, after completion of Superior Pâtisserie.
Hours per week
- 3 months (Morning Class)
- 7 months (Extensive Night Class)
- 12 hours (Morning Classes)
- 6 hours (Extensive Classes)
- 36 hours (Intensive Classes)
- STANDARD - 19/04/2021 until 29/06/2021 - Monday and Tuesday
- STANDARD - 19/07/2021 until 05/10/2021 - Monday and Tuesday
- STANDARD - 11/10/2021 until 21/12/2021 - Monday and Tuesday
* net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 25.815,00 + enrolment R$ 1.654,00*
- Card (debit or credit)
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts
- Para se inscrever para este certificado, você precisará primeiro concluir o certificado Basic Pâtisserie.