A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
The Diploma consists of 2 certificates, being: Basic Boulangerie
and Advanced Boulangerie
, each certificate has an average of 264 hours.
Hours per week
- 12-15 horas, approximately.
- R$ 50.000,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.500,00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
Limit for payment
- Debit Card / Credit (at the Institute)
- Bank transfer
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (06) six weeks before the course starts.