A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
The Diploma consists of 2 certificates, being: Basic Boulangerie
and Advanced Boulangerie
, each certificate has an average of 120 hours.
Hours per week
- 12-15 horas, approximately.
* net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 30.000,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.500,00*
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit Card / Credit
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
Limit for payment
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.