A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
The Diploma consists of 2 certificates, being: Basic Boulangerie
and Advanced Boulangerie
, each certificate has an average of 120 hours.
Hours per week
- 12-15 horas, approximately.
- Morning Class - 01/08/2019 to 20/12/2019- Thursday and Friday from 07:30am to 02:30 pm
- Afternoon Class - 01/08/2019 to 20/12/2019- Wednesday and Thursday from 03:00pm to 09:00 pm
- Morning Class - 10/10/2019 to 03/04/2020- Thursday and Friday from 07:30am to 02:30 pm
- Afternoon Class - 10/10/2019 to 03/04/2020- Wednesday and Thursday from 03:00pm to 09:00 pm
* net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 50.000,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.500,00*
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
* Minimum quantity of students for opening class session.* For payments with bank check, please contact the admissions department
- Debit Card / Credit (at the Institute)
- Bank Slip
- Bank Check*
* Installment Payment Plan available. The number of installments will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.