Mastering Thai Chicken dishes
This workshop will allow you to learn 3 varieties of Thai Chicken dishes made of different parts of chicken Stir-fried Chicken Breast with Cashew Nuts (Chicken breast), Northern Thai-style Curry with Egg Noodles (Khao-Soi) Chicken thigh and Deep-fried Stuffed Chicken Wings (Chicken wing). You will learn about the different cuts of chicken and how to use them to create Mastering Thai Chicken dishes.
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
On the agenda:
- Chicken preparation / Types of chicken cuts and uses
- Stir-fried Chicken Breast with Cashew Nuts
- Northern Thai-style Curry with Egg Noodles (KhaoSoi)
- Deep-fried Stuffed Chicken Wings
Date: Saturday, 3nd February 2024
Time: 08:00 hrs. - 15:00 hrs.
Language: This workshop will be conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 14
Included in the price:
- A 6-hour practical session, all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Session added successfully.
Course: Mastering Thai Chicken dishes