Our Student Services department helps students to cope with problems of a practical, personal, emotional and/or interpersonal nature. They deal with issues that may impede a student’s adjustment to School life, their academic success, or their personal growth. Check out our wide range of student support services.
Student Services Department provides the following services:
- Orientation Program – comprehensive induction program providing information on banking, medical, shopping, transport, cultural adjustment and campus tours.
- Information and advice on student visas
- Support with accommodation
- Internship and Career Services
- Student Insurance
- Provide documents:
- Letters to confirm your student status
- Recommendation Letter
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Graduation Ceremonies
If you need help with any practical matters of School life, the Student Services department will always be happy to help you.
Contact the Student Services Department
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 8 am – 7 pm
Phone: + 66 2 237 8877 Ext. 102-106
Fax: + 66 2 237 8878
Email: [email protected]
Students can contact us via their LCBD student email address. Please always quote the following information in your email:
- Student Name
- LCBD Student Number
- Programme & Term of Study