Recognized worldwide for its excellence and high quality, the Grand Diplôme offers students combined knowledge of cooking and patisserie techniques.
The Grand Diplôme is composed of the classic Le Cordon Bleu Diplôme de Cuisine and Pâtisserie courses. To earn each diploma, the student must complete certificates at the Basic, Intermediate and Superior levels in Cuisine and Pâtisserie.Curriculum
Earn your passport to haute cuisine with the Grand Diplôme Le Cordon Bleu.
Hours a week
- Approximately 9 months (Morning Shift).
Dates in 2022
- 30 hours per week (Monday through Friday, 7am to 1pm).
- First group - January 12/22 to September 29/22.
- Second group - April 6/22 to December 22/22.
- R$165.000,00 + registration R$ 1.740,00*
*Net value without local or international taxes.
Forms of Payment
- Uniforms, teaching material, and utensil kits.
- Debit card/credit*
- Bank payment slip.
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements;
*The start and end dates are subject to change;
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students;
*The figures for 2022 are subject to change;
*Card transaction fees will be added to the final amount; and
* The installment payment will be made according to the number of months of the course.
- All applicants who require a student visa or who have not paid the full balance (registration fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must do so no later than four (04) weeks before the start of the course.
- 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No experience in gastronomy is required.