Recognized worldwide for its excellence and high quality, the Grand Diplôme offers students combined knowledge of culinary and pâtisserie techniques.
The Grand Diplôme is composed by the classic Le Cordon Bleu courses of Diplôme de Cuisine and Pâtisserie. To earn each diploma, students must complete certificates at the Basic, Intermediate and Superior levels in Cuisine and Pâtisserie. Curriculum
Give you a chance to get the passport for high gastronomy with the Grand Diplôme of Le Cordon Bleu.
Hours per week
- 9 months (Morning Classes)
- 1 year and 9 months (Night Classes Extensive)
- 30 hours approximately(Morning Classes)
- 12 hours approximetely (Night Classes Extensive)
- R$153.587,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1,653.75*
- STANDARD- 10/01/2021 until 01/10/2021
- STANDARD - 05/04/2021 until 17/12/2021
- STANDARD - 12/07/2021 until 15/03/2022
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit / Credit Card*
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.