Recognized worldwide for its excellence and high quality, the Grand Diplôme offers students combined knowledge of culinary and pâtisserie techniques.
The Grand Diplôme is composed by the classic Le Cordon Bleu courses of Diplôme de Cuisine and Pâtisserie. To earn each diploma, students must complete certificates at the Basic, Intermediate and Superior levels in Cuisine and Pâtisserie. Curriculum
Give you a chance to get the passport for high gastronomy with the Grand Diplôme of Le Cordon Bleu.
Hours per week
- 9 months (Morning Classes)
- 1 year and 9 months (Night Classes)
- 30 hours approximately(Morning Classes)
- 12 hours approximetely (Night Classes)
* net value without local or international taxes
- R$139.308,24+ enrolment fee R$ 1,500.00*
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
Limit for payment
- Debit / Credit Card*
- Bank Check*
- Bank Slip
* Minimum quantity of students for opening class session.
* For payments with bank check, please contact the admissions department
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. No prior culinary experience is required.