A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes the types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
Upon completing this level you will be able to take the Advanced Boulangerie Certificate.
Hours a week
Days and times
- 12-15 hours per week approximately
* Net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 17.325,00 + registration R$ 1.654,00*
** Tuition starting at R$3,465.00. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Formas de pagamento
- Uniforms, didactic material and utensil kit
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements.
- Debit card/credit
- Bank payment slip
*Start and end dates are subject to change.
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students
*A card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* The installment payment will be made according to the number of months of the course.Deadline
- High School diploma or equivalent and be 18 years or older. No experience in gastronomy is required.