A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes the types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
Upon completing this level you will be able to take the Advanced Boulangerie.
Hours per week
- 12-15 hours app
- 1/8/2019 to 4/10/2019- Morning Class- Thursday and Friday- 07:30am to 2:30pm
- 1/8/2019 to 4/10/2019- Afternoon Class- Wednesday and Thursday- 3:30pm to 9:00pm
- 10/10/2019 to 20/12/2019- Morning Class- Thursday and Friday- 07:30am to 2:30pm
- 10/10/2019 to 20/12/2019- Afternoof Class- Wednesday and Thursday- 3:30pm to 9:00pm
* Net value without local or internacional taxes
- R$ 25.000,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.500,00*
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit Card / Credit (at the Institute)
- Bank Slip
- Bank Check
* Minimum quantity of students required for opening classes
* Installment Payment Plan available. The number of installments will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
Limit for payment
- There is no requirement for prior knowledge about gastronomy. Only the requirement of the High School Degree or equivalent document.