A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes the types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
Upon completing this level you will be able to take the Advanced Boulangerie.
Hours per week
- 12-15 hours app
- 27/07/2019 to 08/10/2019- Morning- Friday and Saturday - 07:30 a.m to 2:30 p.m
- 30/07/2019 to 08/10/2019- Afternoon- Monday and Tuesday- 03:00 p.m to 09:30 p.m
- INTENSIVE - Afternoon- 04/11/2019 to 06/12/2019- - Monday to Saturday - 03:00 p.m to 09:30 p.m
* Net value without local or internacional taxes
- R$16.500,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.500,00*
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit Card / Credit
- Bank Slip
* Minimum quantity of students required for opening classes
* The number of installments will be done according to the number of months of the course duration. The card tax will be added to the total value of the purchase.
Limit for payment
- There is no requirement for prior knowledge about gastronomy. Only the requirement of the High School Degree or equivalent document.