A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes the types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
Upon completing this level you will be able to take the Advanced Boulangerie.
Hours per week
- 27/01/2021 until 7/04/2021 - Wednesday and Thursday
- 14/07/2021 until 16/09/2021 - Wednesday and Thursday
* Net value without local or internacional taxes
- R$17.325,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.653,75*
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit Card / Credit
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
Limit for payment
- There is no requirement for prior knowledge about gastronomy. Only the requirement of the High School Degree or equivalent document.