A practical course where you will learn the techniques, bases and fundamentals with which you can prepare different types of bread. This course includes the types, properties, combinations and applications of bread in different regions of France and the world.
Upon completing this level you will be able to take the Advanced Boulangerie.
Hours per week
- 12-15 hours app
- Morning Class - Thurday and Friday from 07:30am to 02:30 pm
- Afternoon Class - Thurday and Friday from 03:00pm to 07:00 pm
- R$ 25.000,00 + enrolment fee R$ 1.500,00
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
* Minimum quantity of students for opening class session.
- Debit Card / Credit (at the Institute)
- Bank Slip
- Bank Check
* For payments with bank check, please contact the admissions department
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
Limit for payment
- There is no requirement for prior knowledge about gastronomy. Only the requirement of the High School Degree or equivalent document.