During this Certificate, you will make breads with longer fermentation periods, while learning techniques such as petrissage (kneading) and façonnage (shaping).
You will learn the process for making natural yeast, Polish dough base and for each class, the combination of small and large Viennoiserie breads and assorted ones is presented. This is the last level for you to conquer the Diplôme de Boulangerie.
Hours a week
- 14 hours approximately (Thursday and Friday from 7am to 2pm)
* Net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 14.175,00 + registration R$ 1.654,00*
Forms of payment
- Debit card/credit
- Bank payment slip
*These times may be altered according to course load requirements.
*Start and end dates are subject to change.
*Shifts are subject to a minimum number of students
*A card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* The installment payment will be made according to the number of months of the course.
- To register for this certificate, you will first need to complete the Basic Boulangerie Certificate.