During this Certificate, you will make breads with longer fermentation periods, while learning techniques like petrissage
(kneading) and façonnage
You will learn the process to make natural yeast, base of polish mass and for each class, the combination of breads and assorted small and large Viennoiserie
is presented. This is the last level for you to conquer the Boulangerie Diplôme.
Hours Per Week
- 12-15 hours approximately
- Morning Class - Thurday and Friday from 07:30 a.m to 02:30 p.m
- Afternoon Class - Thurday and Friday from 03:00 p.m to 07:00 p.m
- R$ 25.000.00 + R$ 1.500,00
- Learning materials and utensils kit
* Minimum quantity of students for opening class session.
- Debit / Credit Card (at the Institute)
- Bank Slip
* For payments with bank check, please contact the admissions department
* Card installment will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Boulangerie Diplôme. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Basic Boulangerie Certificate at first.