During this Certificate, you will make breads with longer fermentation periods, while learning techniques like petrissage
(kneading) and façonnage
You will learn the process to make natural yeast, base of polish mass and for each class, the combination of breads and assorted small and large Viennoiserie
is presented. This is the last level for you to conquer the Boulangerie Diplôme.
Hours Per Week
- 12-15 hours approximately
- 22/07/2021 until 08/10/2021 - Thursday and Friday
- 05/10/2021 until 22/12/2021 - Tuesday and Wednesday
* Net value without local or international taxes
- R$ 14.175,00 + R$ 1,653.00*
- Learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit / Credit Card
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Boulangerie Diplôme. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Basic Boulangerie Certificate at first.