During this Certificate, you will make breads with longer fermentation periods, while learning techniques like petrissage
(kneading) and façonnage
You will learn the process to make natural yeast, base of polish mass and for each class, the combination of breads and assorted small and large Viennoiserie
is presented. This is the last level for you to conquer the Boulangerie Diplôme.
Hours Per Week
- 12-15 hours approximately
- 1/08/2018 to 4/10/2019 - Morning Class - Thursday and Friday - 7:30am to 2:30pm.
- 1/08/2018 to 4/10/2019 - Afternoon Class - Wednsday and Thursday - 3:00pm to 9:00pm.
- 10/10/2018 to 20/12/2019 - Morning Class - Thursday and Friday - 7:30am to 2:30pm.
- 10/10/2018 to 20/12/2019 - Afternoon Class - Wednsday and Thursday - 3:00pm to 9:00pm.
* Net value without local or internacional taxes
- R$ 25.000.00 + R$ 1.500,00*
- Learning materials and utensils kit
- Debit / Credit Card (at the Institute)
- Bank Slip
* Minimum quantity of students required for opening classes
* Installment Payment Plan available. The number of installments will be done according to the number of months of the course duration.
Limit for payment
- Please note that all applicants requiring a general student visa or doesn’t have done the full balance payment fees (application fee, minimum payment of 10% and remaining course fee) must be done (04) four weeks before the course starts.
- This is the last step to obtain the Boulangerie Diplôme. To enrol for this certificate, you will need to complete the Basic Boulangerie Certificate at first.