Delicious Thai Fish Dishes
Thai cuisine offers a variety of appetizing fish dishes. Embark on a culinary journey through the vibrant flavors of Thailand. Led by highly experienced chefs, you'll learn the art of creating iconic Thai fish dishes that will tantalize your taste buds!
In this workshop, you will have a chance to explore variety of techniques to prepare fish and fish cuts for three popular Thai dishes taught and guided by Le Cordon Bleu Dusit's Thai Cuisine Chef Instructor.On the agenda:
- Fish selection & preparation
- Steamed grouper with soy sauce
- Deep fried seabass with spicy mango salad
- Salt - crust red Tilapia with spicy dipping sauce and condiments
Date: Saturday, 16th December 2023
Time: 08:00 hrs. - 15:00 hrs.
Language Conducted: The workshops is conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 14
Included in the price:
- A practical session with all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for all young cooks with. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Session added successfully.
Course: Delicious Thai Fish Dishes