Thai Cuisine - Beef Selection
Beef is one of the most popular meats eaten by people all around the world. The combination of beef and a rich flavour of Thai food created strong and outstanding tastes which can blow your mind!
In this workshop, you will have a chance to explore the techniques to prepare beef and beef cuts for three popular Thai dishes taught and guided by Le Cordon Bleu Dusit's Thai Cuisine Chef Instructor.On the agenda:
- Beef preparation and beef cuts
- Beef-Tenderloin Stir Fry Beef with Black Pepper Sauce
- Beef-Rump Sun-Dried Beef with Homemade Chili Sauce
- Beef-Shank Green Curry with Braised Beef Shank
- How to make fresh chili paste
Date: Saturday, 17th February 2024
Time: 08:00 hrs. - 15:00 hrs.
Language Conducted: The workshops is conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 14
Included in the price:
- A practical session with all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for all young cooks with. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Session added successfully.
Course: Thai Cuisine - Beef Selection