1-Day Bakery Workshop
Our 1-Day Bakery Workshop is designed for all who love to bake. Join us to learn the basic art of baking techniques.
On the Agenda:
- Croissants au Beurree – Butter Croissants
- Baguette Paysanne – Country Bread
- Pain de Mie a la Tomate – Tomato Country Bread
- Diamants au chocolat – Chocolate Diamonds
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
- Session #1: Monday 12 February 2018 (Application Deadline: 5 February)
- Session #2: Monday 19 February 2018 (ApplicationDealine: 12 February)
- Session #3: Monday 12 March 2018 (Application Deadline: 5 March)
Time: 09:00 - 16:00 hrs
Difficulty Level: 1 (1: Beginner, 2: Intermediate, 3: Advance)
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 12
Included in the price:
- A 6-hour practical session (not inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Total: ฿ 8,500.00
Duration: 6 Hours