The participant will learn how to make macarons under the guidance of our Chefs de Pâtisserie. How to make the main types of macarons will be taught, so the participant learns the crucial stages of the macaron manufacturing process.
• Maximum of 16 students.
• Teaching Method: 2 hours Demonstrative/ 2 hours Practical.
• You take home what you cook.
• Le Cordon Bleu apron.
• Dish Cloth.
• Handout with recipes.
• Certificate of participation.
- Maximum of 16 students.
- Teaching Method: 2 hours demonstration / 3 hours practice.
- You take home what to cook.
- Le Cordon Bleu apron
- Dish Cloth
- Handout with recipes
- Certificate of participation
For your protection, you should come with closed shoes and pants.
* Classes subject to minimum number of students for opening.
Prior experience in gastronomy is not necessary since all the techniques for the execution of the course will be taught during the practical lesson by the chef
Make your pre reservation by completing the information below!
ATTENTION: Your seat will be guaranteed after confirmation of the payment that must be made at the Institute or via bank transfer, according to the information in the e-mail that you will receive after your registration on the website.
No refunds are available in case of cancelantion.