Rio de Janeiro
Master the art of pâtisserie for making delicious desserts!This short course explores modern desserts that express taste, texture and the acidity for a perfect dessert. necessary for finalization
- Duration: 4 hours
- Teaching Method: 50% practical and 50% demonstration.
- Maximum of 10 students.
- You take home what to cook
- chocolate, caramel, cumaru, tangerine
- coconut, raspberry and pistachio
- Le Cordon Bleu apron
- Dish Cloth
- Handout with as Recipes
- Certificate of participation
* Classes subject to minimum number of students for opening.
Prior experience in gastronomy is not necessary since all the techniques for the execution of the course will be taught during the practical lesson by the chef.
For your protection, you should come with pants and closed shoes.
Make your pre reservation by completing the information below!
ATTENTION: Your seat will be guaranteed after confirmation of the payment that must be made by credit or debit cards, according to the information in the e-mail that you will receive after your registration on the website.
No refunds are available in case of cancellantion or no show.
Session added successfully.
Course: Desserts Contemporains