Diplôme CordonTec is a technical training that offers a set of knowledge and skills through the application of the basic techniques of French cuisine. This method combined with discipline, intensive training, and individual commitment is a key success factor for developing trained professionals who can confidently pursue a culinary career advancement and become chefs.
The student is qualified in Cuisine, Pâtisserie, Boulangerie, and Services. This last qualification in particular is an important component that will have the internship program in "Restaurant Application", offering the student practical experience in this segment, enabling greater opportunities in the labor market and empirical understanding for the accelerated development of the career or for a higher level of study within the Le Cordon Bleu worldwide training network. Diplôme CordonTec is your passaport to the job market!
- 2 semesters
- 24 months (Extensive)
- STANDARD - 15/03/2021 until 28/01/2022 - Monday to Friday - From 14:00h to 18:00h
- STANDARD - 16/08/2021 until 09/07/2022 - Monday to Friday - From 14:00h to 18:00h
- MORNING - 16/08/2021 until 09/07/2022 - Monday to Friday - From 07:00h to 11:00h
- NIGHT - 16/08/2021 until 09/07/2022 - Monday to Friday - From 18:00h to 22:00h
* net value without local or international taxes.
- R$ 49.417,00 + enrolment fee: R$ 176,40.
- Uniform, learning materials and utensils kit
- Credit and Debit cards *
- Bank Slip
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.
- There is no requirement for prior knowledge about gastronomy. Only the requirement of the Diploma of is the High School diploma or equivalent document.