Certificat de Cadet de Pâtisserie
Certificat de Cadet de Pâtisserie focuses on practice and repetition to develop artistic and decorative skills whilst widening the scope in the dessert repertoire to include Bavarian creams and mousses. Students will be introduced to chocolate making such as hand tempering and hand-dipping, caramel and nougatine as well as to prepare restaurant-style desserts.
The focus will be refining and developing those skills previously learned.
- Artistic and decorative skills
- Ice cream and sorbet
- Introduction to bread making
- Mastering Bavarian creams and mousses
- Classical and contemporary desserts
- Classical and contemporary presentations
- Variations on restaurant hot and cold plated desserts
- French Pastries and cakes
- Career preparation and workplace communications