The Le Cordon Bleu Certificate in Wine & Beverage Studies has been designed to provide education in wine and beverages to students wishing to build knowledge and skills in the area of hospitality.
The programme includes professional wine tastings and sensory evaluation with an emphasis on practical skills. The programme provides in-depth wine knowledge through practical learning and is designed to be highly interactive. As such, it aims to develop the students’ passion for wine and beverage and provide them with the theory and practice of wine and beverage.
The focus of the programme is the provision of wine knowledge, wine producing regions and a range of beverages.
The aim of the Certificate in Wine and Beverage Studies is to enable students to:
- Discover wines from all over the world with tastings that best represent both the most obvious and most subtle characteristics of the country studied
- Explore a large range of hot and cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Understand wine production and how it influences tastings
- Appreciate different regional food and wine pairings
- Acquire techniques for wine sensory analysis
- Experience professional development through lectures and wine excursions
- Aproximately 6 months, on Standard Modality*
*(5 month on Intensive Modality)Total Hours:
Monday to Friday | form 8:00 to 12:00 Standard -
Monday, Wednesday and Friday | from 13:00 to 17:00Extensive -
Tuesday and Thursdays | from 13:00 to 17:00Tuition Fee:
* net value excluding local and international taxes
- Monthly Fee starting at R$ 2,094,26 + enrollment fee (R$ 675,00*)
* Timetable and hours are subject to change
* Start and end dates are subject to change
* Opening classes are subject to a minimum number of students according to Le Cordon Bleu rules
* Values for 2020 terms may change.
* Card transaction fee will be added to the transaction.
* Installments available according to the duration of months of the course.