If you want to learn about making candy, you should not miss this workshop. Le Cordon Bleu Dusit offers an enjoyable candy workshop where you will learn how to make all types of sweets and candies with several flavours and bread spreads. You will learn how to make a marmalade, jelly, jam, spread, and other varieties confectionery.
On the Agenda:
- Confiture Rose-Raspberry
- Confiture de Lait
- Fruit Jelly Raspberry & Pear
- Jelly Cola
- Marshmallow Orange Blossom
- Caramel mou
- Nougat De Montelimar
Date: Thursday 25th - Friday 26th May 2023
Time: 08:00 hrs. - 15:00 hrs.
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 16
Included in the price:
- A practical session (not inclusive of a 1-hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.