Learn the techniques and processes for making bread found in typical French bakeries. Danish breads to regional rural bread making traditions to doughs using advanced yeast production methods are covered. The Bakery Diploma is earned when the student successfully completes the Basic and Advanced Bakery courses. The student will also receive a certificate for each course successfully completed.
[ KEY FACTS ]
- 2 Semesters · 6 Months · 270 Hours
- TYPICAL WEEK: 12 hours per week
- START DATES: January, March, June and October
- TEACHING METHOD: Practical Class
- ACHIEVEMENT: Diplôme de Boulangerie