- 1st place (1 person) – Tuition fee of basic and intermediate course (2 courses) in Cuisine Diploma, Uniform and Tool kits (Value of 22.15 million won)
- 2nd place (1 person) – Tuition fee of basic course (1 course) in Cuisine Diploma, Uniform and Tool kits (Value of 11.2 million won)
- A Korean or a foreign passport holder over 18 years old
- High school graduate or equivalent educational degree holder (as of March, 2020)
- Cuisine Scholarship Application Form (with signature)
- Cover Letter
- UCC Video File (or link to your social media posting)
- Application Form for Admission (or online application)
- Resume (with photo attached)
- Consent on Collecting and Utilizing Personal Information Form and Medical History Form (with signature)
- Proof of the highest level of education
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Visa
* The forms for required documents will be sent to each applicants via email after the submission of online application.
- Submission of documentations and UCC: 15th January, 2020 (Wednesday)
- Announcement of 1 round winners: 22nd January, 2020(Wednesday)
- Final Interview: 8th February, 2020 (Saturday)
- Announcement of Final winners: 12th February, 2020 (Wednesday)
* The application deadline is 12 o’clock midnight of 15th January, 2020 (Wednesday). Documents and UCCs submitted after midnight will not be accepted (In case of mail service application, all documents must arrived within the working hour of the Academy. Working hours: 9:00 am~ 5:30 pm)
- Visit the official social media page of Le Cordon Bleu-Sookmyung Academy
- Follow our official LCB account and click Like and leave a comment on the Scholarship posting.
Link for the scholarship posting: www.instagram.com/p/B54eMdfpJAz/?igshid=5uzvoz0zfvbx
- Submit the application via our official website on the Scholarship Program of Le Cordon Bleu-Sookmyung Academy (You must indicate your social media account on the application form)
The scholarship application form is below.
- When the application is submitted, required document forms will be sent to applicant’s email.
- Fill out all the required documents and submit them with the UCC video to our admission team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the due date.
- In case of mail service application, the documents should be sent to the following address
- Admission Department, Le Cordon Bleu- Sookmyung Academy, 7th Floor, Social Education Building, Sookmyung University, 47 road-100, Chung pa Ro, Yongsan Gu, Seoul, Korea (Postal Code: 04310)
UCC Application can be done in either way; submit the video file with the other required documents via email OR upload the file on one’s Social Media (Instagram, Youtube, Facebook) and submit the link with application document.
Information about application
Please read the information above carefully and apply for the scholarship through the form below.
For any inquiries, please contact our admission department (02-719-6961~2).