3 months 30 classes
Prerequisite: Intermediate Cuisine Certificate
During Superior Cuisine, which culminates in our Diplôme de Cuisine, you will learn about the current evolution of worldwide cuisine techniques.
Once you have mastered classic French culinary techniques, you will be encouraged to unleash your creativity, both in terms of flavor and presentation. You will develop your understanding of the evolution of international culinary techniques.
- Making classic dishes with an original and contemporary twist
- Perfecting culinary techniques
- Using and gaining knowledge of noble ingredients
- Time management in cuisine
- Mastering perfect cooking temperatures for meat and fish
- Experimenting with cooking techniques: sous vide, low temperature
- Developing a creative and aesthetic style