We will get to know vegan cuisine bringing recipes inspired by the Middle East, from countries that traditionally use vegetables as a basis for their food. The proposal is to present classic flavors and combinations from these countries, with recipes that can be multiplied based on the techniques used.
• Maximum of 16 students.
• Teaching Method: 50% Demonstrative/ 50% Practical.
• You take home what you cook.
• Tofu and vegetable skewers with pomegranate and peach barbecue
• Eggplant with roasted garlic
• Root tagine and broad bean
• Corn couscous with dukkah
• Le Cordon Bleu apron.
• Dish Cloth.
• Handout with recipes.
• Certificate of participation.
For your protection, you should come with closed shoes and pants.
* Classes subject to minimum number of students for opening.
Prior experience in gastronomy is not necessary since all the techniques for the execution of the course will be taught during the practical lesson by the chef
Make your pre reservation by completing the information below!
ATTENTION: Your seat will be guaranteed after confirmation of the payment that must be made by credit or debit cards, according to the information in the e-mail that you will receive after your registration on the website.
No refunds are available in case of cancellantion.