This croissant workshop is focusing on the better understanding about butter lamination technique by using both hand and machine to create the layers within the croissant dough. It would be a good experience for the participant to understand other factors and challenges of making a croissant such as, flour, ingredients, dough temperature and so on.
In addition, our Bakery Chef will introduce you the bi-color croissant preparation and techniques of two terrific flavours which are the most highly demanding products in any boulangerie market these days. Also, the participants will receive a certificate after class.
On the agenda:
- Butter croissants
- Pain au chocolate
- Bi-colour croissants - raspberry flavour
- Bi-colour croissants - chocolate flavour
Date: Saturday, 5th November 2022
Time: 09:00 hrs. - 17:00 hrs.
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 16
Included in the price:
- A 7-hour practical session (not inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Total: ฿ 15,900.00
Duration: 7 Hours
Session added successfully.
Course: Everything Croissants