Mexican cuisine on November 16, 2010 was recognized by UNESCO as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
There is no single concept of “Mexican cuisine”, since even with common ingredients and trends in the midst of so much diversity, each region of the country has its respective differences, and each Mexican has their own recipes and traditions.
And in this culinary demonstration course, our Mexican chef Omar Morales, coming directly from Le Cordon Bleu México, will introduce you to all the main techniques of this very multicolored cuisine.Course information:• Teaching method: Demonstrative.
• Tasting and presentation of all recipes.
- Mexican Guacamole
- Aguachile verde de pescado - fish in citrus sauce
- Cerdo en pipián, porridge, glazed onions - Pork in Pipián sauce, potatoes and glazed onions
• Handout with recipes.
• Certificate of participation.
* In case of withdrawal, the course fee is non-refundable
* Classes subject to the minimum number of students for opening.
* We install the credit card up to two times.