Unlock the secret of slow-bar brewing and elevate your coffee experience with the blend of tradition and contemporary trends - without the need for an Espresso machine! Join us to create your brews and immerse yourself in the process, where our expert instructor will guide you through the art-of-coffee brewing using alternative methods such as Pourover V60, French Press, Chemex, Moka pot, and Cold Brew.
Special! The participants will get free a cold brew container for your crafted coffee.
- Knowledge of coffee beans, brewing tool and accessories, temperature and brewing time, as well as the factors that influence the taste of your favorite brew
- Hands-on experience in home brewing setup and brewing coffee using various methods
- Taste the difference coffee brewed in each method
- Certificate upon completing the course
What you will learn:
- Topic 1 – Introduction to Coffee
- Tips for Selecting Good Coffee Beans, Tools, and Equipment
- Topic 2 – Coffee Extraction and the Factors and that affect Coffee Extraction
- The factors required for brewing coffee with difference methods
- The functioning elements of each coffee makers, V60, French press, Chemex and Moka pot.
- The importance of water temperature, grinding, brewing time.
- Slow Bar Coffee
- Topic 3 – Brewing Methods (V60, French press, Chemex, Moka pod, Cold brew)
- The extraction process and methods for quality coffee
- Key considerations for Coffee storage
- Difference methods for preparation and serving coffee beverages