APPLICATION GUIDE: You can choose to either download the PDF version or request that a hard copy be mailed to you.You can also contact us by phone, fax or email and request that a brochure be sent to you.
1) Prospective students must be a minimum of 18 years of age
(previous culinary experience is not essential)
2) Must have completed high school or equivalent
1) Completed and signed application form, attached a passport photo
2) Resume & Cover letter: Write on the attached file [Click here to download]
3) Consent on Collecting & Utilizing Personal Information, Medical History: After printing out the attached PDF file and fill it out [Click here to download]
4) Highest Level of Certificate
*The application form and relevant documents will not be returned back once applied. If fault information found, admittance shall be rejected.
1) Choose the course and term you wish to start and lodge the application by visit, mail or online.
2) Application fee, KRW 500,000, must be paid within 1 week.
3) Assessed by the Admissions Jury.
4) After accepted, the balance of fees must be paid in cleared funds no less than four weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
5) Attend at the orientation
** ALL prospective students must start from initiation or basic level, no matter how many years of relevant work experiences have.
Payment Details (Bank Transfer Only)
1) Bank: Shinhan Bank
2) Account No.: 140-010-910570
3) Account Name: Sookmyung Women's University
** Credit card payments are not accepted.
Copyright © 2017 Le Cordon Bleu International B.V. All Rights Reserved.