In this 'Vegetarian Cuisine' workshop, you will get the knowledge about vegetarian food and the different meaning in each country. Also, you will gain the techniques to prepare and serve two original vegetarian dishes which are 'Eggplant Caviar' and 'Chili-Orange Polenta' based on French International cuisine. After this workshop, you will obtain better both cooking and theory knowledge.
All the dishes will be demonstrated to you by our Chef who will be there to guide you through all the recipes. The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
On the agenda:
- Zucchini vegetables cooked 3 different ways
- Eggplant vegetables cooked 2 different ways
- Mediterranean olive tapenade dip
- Tomato confit cooking
- Polenta corn making
- Argentinian chimichurri dip
- All about vegetarian
- Use of olive oil in cooking and different regional cuisines around the world