Impress your special one this coming Valentine's Day with a special hand-made gift. In this workshop, you will learn how to dip bon bon chocolat in earl grey and mango and sichuan ganache filled in the gorgeous box made out of chocolate. Our professional Pastry Chef will demonstrate the techniques how to temper chocolate and assemble the chocolate parts into a box decorated with gold heart-shape.
On the agenda:
- Temper chocolate
- Cut and make chocolate parts
- Earl grey and mango and sichuan ganache
- Assemble and decorate chocolate box
Date: Friday 14th February 2020
Time: 09:00 hrs. - 16:00 hrs.
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 16
Included in the price:
- A practical session (not inclusive of a 1-hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.