You will be guided through all the techniques by our Chef who will be available to answer questions and guide your learning.
On the agenda:
- Sea bass en papillote Provencal
- Grilled sole, tarragon & seaweed butter
- Pan fried squid with chilli & lemon
- Pan roasted salmon fillet, Sorrel sauce
Date: Saturday 25th January 2020
Time: 09:00 hrs. - 16:00 hrs.
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 16
Included in the price:
- A practical session (not inclusive of a 1-hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.