Plant - Based Cuisine
This workshop will focus in on the use of herbs and spices to elevate your plant-based cooking. The recipes allow students to work with a wide selection of herbs and spices using them to create delicious flavours and textures which can be applied to a variety of different recipes. The techniques covered in this workshop include roasting, sauce making, seasoning (dukkah), savory crumble, deep frying, grilling and all important presentation.
On the Agenda:
- Grilled aubergine with Dukkah, pomegranates and rose petals
- Curried Delica pumpkin, hazelnut crumble
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
Date: Saturday, 2nd December 2023
Time: 08:00 hrs. - 15:00 hrs.
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 16
Included in the price:
- A 6-hour practical session (not inclusive of a 1-hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Session added successfully.
Course: Plant - Based Cuisine