This course is designed for participants who have basic milk frothing skills and some barista experiences. The course will introduce participants into the amazing delicate world of latte art. During the day our trainer will breakdown the process of producing Latte art into stages. This will include perfecting milk techniques and understanding milk chemistry behind producing great latte art. Participants will learn how to steam texture milk correctly using the right technique to prepare them to produce Latte Art. Additionally, the participants will learn how to make a signature latte art pattern to free pour Apple, Hearts, Rosettas, Tulips, and Waves. The course is very hands-on giving you lots of practice time.
- Understanding milk chemistry that leads to perfect milk cream
- Understanding foam formation and frothing perfect milk cream
- Selecting the right pitchers
- Pouring techniques; Apple, Heart, Rosetta, Tulips, Waves and 3D
- Practice time
2018 Class Schedule:
- March: Friday 23 (Application Deadline: 16 March)
- June: Friday 8 (Application Deadline: 1 June)
- September: Friday 14 ** (Application Deadline: 7 September)
- December: Friday 7 (Application Deadline: 30 November)
Hours per day: 6 hrs. (9.00 hrs. - 16.00 hrs.)
Language Conducted: Thai except the sessions on ** 14 September which will be conducted in English.
No. of Participants: 8
Included in the price:
- A 6-hour practical session (not inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Total: ฿ 8,500.00
Duration: 6 Hours