Potato & Ricotta Gnocchi
Gnocchi di Ricotta e Gnocchi di Patate
Potato and Ricotta dough Gnocchi
Originating in the north of Italy, Gnocchi are beautifully crafted dumplings usually made from potatoes. Join our workshop and learn how to craft your own gnocchi with two types of dough and two types of accompanying sauce.
On the Agenda:
- Potato gnocchi dough
- Ricotta gnocchi dough with squid ink
- Spicy Pomodoro and Pancetta sauce
- Zucchini and Shrimp in a white wine cream sauce
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
Date: Tuesday 6 March 2018 (Application Deadline 28 February)
Time: 10:00 hrs. - 13:00 hrs
Difficulty Level: 2 (1: Beginner, 2: Intermediate, 3: Advance)
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 10
Included in the price:
- A 4-hour practical session, all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.