Christmas Glazed Ham
le cordon bleu dusit
To help you celebrate Thanksgiving in style, we have devised a workshop 'Christmas Glazed Ham' to ensure your family dinner is a success.
During this workshop you will learn how to prepare a glazed roast ham. To accompany your glorious ham we have put together a selection of simple yet delicious dishes. You will learn how to make rosemary cornbread, pork, sage & apricot stuffing, sprouts and smoked pancetta, glazed carrots, hasselback potato gratin and whole roast cauliflower with almond and herb sauce. All the dishes will be demonstrated to you by our Chef who will be there to guide you through all the recipes.
On the agenda:
- Maple and mustard glazed ham
- Cranberry sauce (demonstrated by chef)
- Rosemary cornbread
- Pork, sage & apricot stuffing
- Sprouts & smoked pancetta
- Glazed carrots
- Hasselback potato gratin
- Whole roast cauliflower, almond & herb sauce
Date: Monday 25th November 2019
Time: 08:00 hrs. - 15:00 hrs.
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 16
Included in the price:
- A 6-hour practical session (not inclusive of a 1-hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.