In 'Chocolate Bon Bon' workshop, you will be taught how to make artisan chocolate bonbons with fancy fillings - banana milk chocolate, star anise coffee, Bénédictine and nougatine and rice crispy caramel chocolate ganache. You will be guided through all the techniques by our French Pastry Chef who will be available to answer questions and guide your learning.
On the agenda:
- Banana milk ganache chocolate bonbon
- Star anis coffee ganache chocolate bonbon
- Bénédictine chocolate ganache and nougatine chocolate bonbon
- Rice crispy caramel ganache cocolate bonbon
- Tempering chocolate
Date: Saturday 14th March 2020
Time: 09:00 hrs. - 16:00 hrs.
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 16
Included in the price:
- A practical session (not inclusive of a 1-hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.