4-Day Boulangerie Workshop
Our 4-Day Boulangerie Workshop is a hands-on class conducted over 4 days where you will gain an introduction to the art of bakery, acquire basic techniques and learn to create a selection of bakery menus.
On the Agenda:
- Introduction of Bakery
- Cereal Bread
- Country Bread
- Butter Croissant Preparation
- Butter Croissant
- Viennese Bread
- White Sandwich Bread
- Tomato Sandwich Bread
- Spinach Sandwich Bread
- Brioche Preparation
- Bacon Rustic Bread
- Danish Dough Preparation
- Danish Dough
- French Traditional Baguette
- Honey Poolish Walnut Bread
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
Date: Monday 2 - Thursday 5 April 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:00 hrs
Difficulty Level: 1 (1: Beginner, 2: Intermediate, 3: Advance)
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 12
Included in the price:
- A 6-hour practical session (not inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.