Wine Appreciation 'Loire - From West to East'
Le Cordon Bleu Dusit is a worldwide leader in gastronomy. As such, it could not ignore Wine, which is an integral component of the modern meal.
This course has been designed for both wine enthusiasts and culinary professionals looking to improve their wine culture and acquire the keys to appreciate wine with food. Throughout 4 hours meetings, participants will discover many wine regions starting from 'Loire - From West to East' and taste over eight different wines.
The Loire Valley, in central France's Loire River, is known for its abundant produce, famed wine industry, vibrant culture and stunning châteaux. The 600-mile stretch of the Loire River valley and its tributaries make up one of France’s top wine regions.
Mr. Walter Giomi
- Third-Level WSET (Wine and Spirit Trust Education), Bangkok
- Second-Level WSET (Wine and Spirit Trust Education), Bangkok
- Base-level Sommelier, 1 year course from Eccevinum (Wine Certified Association)
- Rome Connoiseur of traditional and modern Italian cuisine
Wines tasting list:
- Domaine L'Ecu Classic Muscadet Sevre et Maine
- Domaine Pinon Vouvray Brut
- Damien Laureau Savennieres Les Genets
- Lo Clos Du Bourg Moelleux Vouvray
- Domaine des Roche Nueves Domaine Saumur-Champigny
- Domaine de la Chevalerie Bourgeuil Grand Mont
- Domaine Vacheron Sancerre
- Didier-Pabiot Pouilly Fumé Florilége
Date: Friday 18th December 2020
Time: 14.00 - 18.00 hrs.
Duration: 4 hours
Language Conducted: English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 24 pax
Course Fee: THB 5,900
Remark: This course is for beginners and wine connoisseur. Applicants must be 20 years old or above. The participants will receive a certificate from Le Cordon Bleu Dusit after finishing the course.
Session added successfully.
Course: Wine Appreciation 'Loire - From West to East'