The Taste of Siam - Pinto Set
Level up your Thai cooking skills with 'The Taste of Siam-Pinto Set' workshop taught by professional Thai Chef Instructors. The workshop will allow you to know how to make Thai dishes from scratch under the close guidance from the Chef and Chef Assistants. Furthermore, the course will provide you a limited edition 'Pinto' box
specially created in a concept 'Love the Earth' which can be reused many times.
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.On the agenda:
- Deep fried crab cake
- Green curry with chicken and coconut shoot
- Fancy glutinous rice dumpling in sweet coconut milk
Date: Saturday 10th October 2020
Time: 09:00 hrs. - 16:00 hrs.
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation
No. of Participants: 16
Included in the price:
- A practical session (not inclusive of a 1-hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad and pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
Session added successfully.
Course: The Taste of Siam - Pinto Set