Bakery at Home
For all enthusiastic bakers out there, come and join our 1-day workshop especially tailor-made for home-bakers with recipes you can easily replicate at home.
On the Agenda:
- Milk Bread
- Basil Sandwich Bread
- Chili and Cheese Grissini
- Cake Banane or Banana Bread
The workshop is held for a small group that gives participants a chance to work closely with our Chef. After your practical session, you will have a chance to enjoy tasting with Chef.
- Session #1: Thursday 15 February 2018 (*FULL)
- Session #2: Monday 5 March 2018 (Application Deadline: 26 February)
Time: 09:00 - 16:00 hrs.
Difficulty Level: 1 (1: Beginner, 2: Intermediate, 3: Advance)
Language: All workshops are conducted in English with Thai translation.
No. of Participants: 12 participants working at their own stations.
Included in the price:
- A 6-hour practical session (not inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break), all ingredients, a recipe folder with notepad, pencil, apron and hat.
- Participants should be at least 17 years old at time of application
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in the practical workshops due to the risk of slipping in the kitchens
- No prior knowledge is required for this course and is suitable for novices, cooks with some experience, dedicated amateur cooks and those seeking to further their culinary skills. All of the food created during the session are yours to take home with you.
This course is now fully booked. Please click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.