Sauces are the foundation of French gastronomy and many other international cuisine styles. In this course, our Le Cordon Bleu cuisine chef will lead you through the preparation of a number of classic and modern variations.
Date: Saturday 27th March 2021
Course Details: You will learn to create an essential range of sauces, stocks, emulsions and coulis to compliment a wide variety of dishes:
- Mother sauces (e.g. Béchamel, Mornay)
- Secondary sauces (e.g. Sauce au Poivre)
- Modern style sauces (e.g. Syphon Tiramisu)
- Basic sauces (e.g. Beurre Blanc au Safran )
- Basic stocks (e.g. White Chicken Stock)
- Emulsions (e.g. Mayonnaise, Vinaigrette)
- Vegetable coulis (e.g. Fennel & Parsley Coulis )
- Hot emulsions sauces (e.g. Herb Emulsion)
- Café de Paris Butter
Course Includes: All ingredients, cooking equipment and teaching resources are provided in our practical kitchens for your use on the day. A light lunch will be included.
Location: Level 2, 52 Cuba Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Contact Details : +64 4 472 9800 | email@example.com
All bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions