Start your culinary arts or hospitality management dream today by applying for a scholarship to one of our acclaimed programmes.
Le Cordon Bleu Australia offers generous scholarships to Australian students and industry professionals keen to pursue careers in hospitality, cuisine/patisserie and hotel & restaurant management.
Scholarships range from $5,000 to $30,000, and are available for:
- Cuisine & Pâtisserie – Brisbane Institute - October Intake Only
- Bachelor of Business degrees – Adelaide & Sydney Institute
- Master of International Hospitality Management – Adelaide Institute
- Commonwealth Scholarships for SA – Adelaide Institute
Cuisine & Pâtisserie Scholarship - Brisbane
If you would love to learn the artistry of culinary arts, then a $10,000 scholarship toward our Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire (SIT60316 - Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management) will help you achieve your dream. Our Le Cordon Bleu master chefs will guide you from basic to advanced classic French techniques.
The scholarships are open for the October 2018 intake in either the Cuisine or Patisserie programme moving through to advanced studies in hospitality management.
- Diplôme de Cuisine (SIT30816 - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery) provides foundational knowledge and skills in classical French culinary techniques that underpin contemporary cuisine through to the Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire (SIT60316 - Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management – Cuisine).
- Diplôme de Pâtisserie (SIT31016 - Certificate III in Patisserie) an acclaimed pastry and confectionery course prepares you to showcase your own unique products from perfecting pastries, gâteaux, marzipan figurines through to chocolate pieces. You’ll move into Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire (SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management - Patisserie) where you will develop management and leadership skills in areas such as marketing, human resources, and business planning.
Brisbane Culinary Scholarship offers $10,000 towards the Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire – Cuisine or Pâtisserie, depending on your programme of study (SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management).
Bachelor Of Business Scholarships
With a $30,000 scholarship toward your Bachelor of Business in International Hotel or Restaurant Management, you’ll enter a world of opportunity. Gain leadership insights to manage a five-star establishment, open your own restaurant, café or patisserie, or become an entrepreneur.
For 2018/2019 intakes, Le Cordon Bleu Australia is offering tuition fee reduction scholarships in Adelaide and Sydney valued at $30,000 over three years for:
- Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management)
Master Of International Hospitality Management Scholarship
Expand your career options with a Master of International Hospitality Management Scholarship. Apply for a $5,000 scholarship towards our Master’s degree which will set you above the competition and fast-track you toward senior leadership.
If you are an Australian undergraduate, or have been working in the hospitality industry for four years, apply today for a $5000 scholarship on a Master of International Hospitality Management or Graduate Certificate/Graduate Diploma.
Commonwealth Scholarships For Sa - Australian Government
The Commonwealth Scholarships Program for SA (an Australian Government Initiative) offers 1200 scholarships worth $17,500 each to undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational education students in tourism, hospitality, wine and food study programmes.
For more information and to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarships for SA visit: http://commonwealth-scholarships-sa.com.au/
See Le Cordon Bleu Australia’s available programmes at: https://www.cordonbleu.edu/australia/home/en