The Le Cordon Bleu Australia corporate board directors are as follows:
Board Chairman (Independent) & Board Director (Independent)
Kevin is a highly experienced educational leader and Chair of various boards and committees.
- Graduate Diploma, Australian Institute Company Directors
- Graduate Certificate (Quality Management Assessment). Australian Quality Council
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Macquarie University
- Diploma of Teaching, University of Sydney
- Chair, WorldSkills Australia
- Member, Australian ICT Industry Reference Committee
- Chair, ICT Higher Apprenticeship development steering committee, Australian Information Industries Association
Andre J. Cointreau
Mr Cointreau is President of Le Cordon Bleu International.
- Legion d’Honneur, Foundation Alliance Francaise ”for his unique educational concept”
- Hall of Fame Award, International Food and Beverage Forum
- Person of the Year, Federation of Alliances Francaises of the US
- Helped to create the Science and Food Culture Foundation within the Academie des Sciences
- Helped to create the Institute des Hautes Etudes du Gout (HEG) in conjunction with Reims University
Nick is an experienced Director, specialising in advising businesses, government departments and NGOs on governance, business strategy, regulatory and corporate financial analysis issues.
- Bachelor’s degree, Economics, University of Adelaide
- 10549NAT Certificate IV in Risk Management Essentials
- Certified Practising Risk Associate, Risk Management Institution of Australasia
Emeritus Professor Roger Harris
Board Director (Independent)
Roger is Emeritus Professor of History and Sociology at University of South Australia and Chair of Le Cordon Bleu Australia's Academic Board.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), History and Sociology, University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), History, University of Adelaide
- Diploma of Education, Secondary Education and Teaching, University of Adelaide
- Diploma of Teaching (Technical), Adult and Continuing Education and Teaching, Torrens College of Advanced Education
- Fellow, Australian College of Educators (FACE)
Jenny is an internationally experienced Managing Director at Jenny Jenkins Education Consultant Ltd, specialising in accreditation, education management, leadership and all aspects of business development.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business, Massey University
- Higher National Diploma, Catering and Hotel Management, Napier University
Prof Jarlath Ronayne AM
Board Director (Independent)
Jarlath is an internationally-experienced Foundation Vice-Chancellor, Tan Sri Jeffrey Cheah Distinguished Professor at Sunway University (Malaysia), Visiting Professor at Trinity College, University of Dublin and advisor on affiliations with world-class universities including University of Cambridge (Gonville and Caius College), and University of Dublin (Trinity College).
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Chemistry, St John’s College, University of CambridgeUniversity of Cambridge (Gonville and Caius College), and University of Dublin (Trinity College).