Le Cordon Bleu Logo

Select from the menu to jump down:

Wellbeing Resources | Reporting Sexual Assualt and Sexual Harassment|


Wellbeing Resources

It’s very normal to need a bit of extra help from time to time as you are trying to manage your studies, the demands of everyday life and perhaps the added challenge of adjusting to a new culture. You may be dealing with mental health or wellbeing concerns, such as anxiety and depression; or you may need support after a personal or family crisis.

The contacts on this page are useful resources so that you can get the help you need for coping with your studies and with life in general.

Free National Helplines

Lifeline: Call if you are feeling overwhelmed, if you are worried about someone else or you need help in a crisis.
Phone 13 11 14 or visit www.lifeline.org.au

Suicide Call Back Service: A nationwide service for people affected by suicide.
Phone 1300 659 467 or visit www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au


Head to Health: This website can help you find digital mental health services from trusted organisations.
Visit www.headtohealth.gov.au

Reach Out: The most accessed online mental health service for young people in Australia. Find self-help information, peer support and referral tools.
Visit https://au.reachout.com/

Le Cordon Bleu Student Services:

Phone +61 1800 064 802

Campus Counselling Services:

Free and confidential counselling is available from our on-campus counselling services:

Adelaide - Regency
Student counselling: 08 8348 4444

Adelaide - UniSA
Counselling service: 1300 301 703

Counselling services: 07 3244 5095 (select option 3)

Melbourne - Moorabbin
Personal Counselling: 03 9209 5680

Melbourne - Chadstone
Personal Counselling: 03 9564 1649

Personal Counselling: 02 9448 6201

Reporting Sexual Assualt and Sexual Harassment

CONSENT and SASH (Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment)
Good relationships are all about respecting and trusting each other. At the heart of enjoyable, healthy and safe sexual experiences is a focus on consent. Always make sure that your partner gives their consent before engaging in sexual activity.

is the free and voluntary agreement to willingly engage in sexual activity of any kind. You know you have consent if you get an enthusiastic ‘yes’ (verbal or non-verbal) from the other person that indicates they want to participate in the sexual activity. Remember that they have the right to change their mind at any time. If they ask to stop, or give signs that they are uncomfortable, do not keep going or try to persuade them to keep engaging in the sexual activity. Consent cannot be assumed where a person:

  • is silent
  • is not fighting back
  • says ‘no’ or ‘maybe’
  • is forced or coerced
  • is threatened or manipulated by authority

What can I do? Ensure safety: If you believe there is an immediate risk to yourself or another person on campus, call security; or for off campus, call 000.

  • Moorabbin campus security 03 9209 5555
  • Chadstone campus security 03 9564 2000
  • Sydney campus security 02 7920 9130
  • Adelaide campus security 08 8348 2648
  • Brisbane campus security 07 3244 5328

 Seek advice: You can seek confidential advice from Student Services. We’ll help to:

  • keep you safe
  • connect you with the most appropriate support services for your situation
  • give you information on your formal reporting options so that you can make decisions that are right for you
  • assist you with the reporting process, if you decide to make a formal report

How do I help someone else?
If someone you know has experienced sexual harassment, you should encourage them to discuss the matter with Student Services, a counsellor or GP, who can provide them with information, advice and support specific to their circumstances. Student Services can also provide advice for you to pass on to another person.

Police 000

Police Assistance Line and Online Reporting 131 444
Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000

Lifeline 131 11 14
1800RESPECT 1800 737 732

Call campus security

Student Services

Campus counselling

SASH reporting form