If you have ever dreamt of the kind of international hospitality career that a Le Cordon Bleu qualification could offer, then being awarded one of our scholarships may be just want you need to set you firmly on your path.
Le Cordon Bleu Australia offers an exciting annual scholarship program to Australian and international students, and industry/media professionals. Scholarships range from $5,000 to $30,000 and apply to study programs across
Scholarships are generously funded by Le Cordon Bleu Australia, private benefactors, philanthropic foundations and government agencies.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS
Le Cordon Bleu Australia offers for each intake tuition fee reduction scholarships valued at $30,000 dispersed over three years for each of the bachelor degree programmes:
- Bachelor of Business (Hotel Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Restaurant Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Convention & Event Management)
Le Cordon Bleu is proud to support and recognise passionate individuals keen to pursue careers in food business, tourism, restaurant management, events, and hotel management.
Generous scholarships are awarded annually to outstanding individuals keen to commence their undergraduate and postgraduate studies with Le Cordon Bleu.
Please note: Applications for scholarships open and close at varying times of the year. Scholarship criteria and application forms will be available to download from this site when released each year.
Each intake, scholarships of up to $30,000 (AUD) each, will be available to students commencing their studies in a degree program with Le Cordon Bleu. These scholarships are awarded to support tuition costs and will be allocated against each year of the program.
Apply for a Le Cordon Bleu tuition scholarship and start your journey today
Le Cordon Bleu seeks applicants who want to stand out from the crowd and follow their passion.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a permanent Humanitarian Visa.
- These scholarships are open to all Australian citizens over the age of 18 years
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol in any full time Degree course at Le Cordon Bleu
- Fall into one of three categories;
- Demonstrate academic excellence via results achieved during previous and current studies
- Demonstrate financial and/or educational disadvantage. Include evidence that you;
- have a disadvantaged financial background; or
- are from a rural area or under-represented school
- are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait islander; or
- Demonstrate experience/ passion via references supporting your ambitions
Le Cordon Bleu Gastronomic Tourism Scholarship
Scholarship: Tuition fee (only) scholarship valued at AUD$6220 to undertake two units from the Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism.
Le Cordon Bleu Australia proudly supports individuals seeking to undertake professional development to further their career. A tuition scholarship (valued at $AUD6220) will be awarded annually to an outstanding gastronomic enthusiast to undertake two units from the Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism programme. The Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism is a Southern Cross University award delivered online. Ideally suited to those seeking a deeper understanding of food and drink culture and the ethical, economic and social impacts of food and wine tourism, this online postgraduate degree explores a broad range of topics from gastronomic history, food writing and the aesthetics of dining to social media, event planning and communication. Award recipients can choose two Part A units from the degree to study as part of their scholarship.
This scholarship is open to all professionals who are currently working or have worked in a food, travel or education related role in the six months prior to the application period. Applicants must meet the entry criteria for entry into the programme in order to qualify for the scholarship.