ABOUT LE CORDON BLEU AUSTRALIA
Australia is Le Cordon Bleu's academic hub, and part of an international expansion story starting in 1984 with the acquisition of Le Cordon Bleu Paris by Monsieur André Cointreau.
In the same year, Adelaide hosted the first Australian Symposium of Gastronomy, reflecting a growing confidence in the nation’s cuisine.
In 1992, Le Cordon Bleu Australia commenced operations, taking a bold new direction that would transform Le Cordon Bleu into a global education leader.
The programmes developed in Australia broadened Le Cordon Bleu’s traditional cuisine and patisserie focus, to offer higher education management training in hospitality, hotel, tourism and event management, and gastronomy.
A continuing core strength of Le Cordon Bleu’s operations in Australia is its partnership with respected tertiary education providers – this model continues to drive business expansion today.
Today, Le Cordon Bleu Australia offers vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate study programmes in its own right and in partnership with other tertiary institutions.
Each year, Le Cordon Bleu Australia welcomes approximately 2000 students from diverse cultures around the globe to experience a world-class education in culinary arts, hotel & restaurant management in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.
Le Cordon Bleu Australia (LCBA) is accredited as a higher education institution by the Tertiary Education Quality Standards Authority (TEQSA), and has the authority to deliver and award advanced diplomas, bachelor and master degree courses.
Le Cordon Bleu Australia Hospitality & Gastronomy Programmes:
- Bachelor of Business (Convention & Event Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Food Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management)
- Master of International Hospitality Management
Le Cordon Bleu Australia (LCBA) is registered as a training organisation by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and is accredited to deliver vocational certificate and advanced diploma courses.
Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Programmes:
- Le Cordon Bleu Grand Diplome
- Diplôme de Cuisine (SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery)
- Diplôme de Pâtisserie (SIT31016 Certificate III in Patisserie)
- Diplôme de Commis Cuisinier (SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery)
- Diplôme de Commis Pâtissier (SIT31016 Certificate III in Patisserie)
- Certificat de Chef De Partie Cuisine (SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery)
- Certificat de Chef De Partie Patisserie (SIT40716 Certificate IV in Patisserie)
- Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire Cuisine (SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management)
- Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire Pâtisserie (SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management)
Le Cordon Bleu Australia Pty Ltd is the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) for our vocational programmes and Higher Education Provider for all higher education programmes. Le Cordon Bleu Australia Collaborates with key partner institutes to deliver our programmes nationally. These key partners are:
- Adelaide Masters Programme: University of South Australia (City West Campus) North Terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000
- Adelaide Culinary & Bachelor Programmes: TAFE SA, Regency Campus 137 Days Road, Regency Park, SA 5000
- Melbourne Culinary Programmes: Holmesglen TAFE, Moorabbin Campus 488 South Road, Moorabbin, VIC 3189
- Sydney Culinary & Bachelor Programmes: TAFE NSW, Ryde Campus 250 Blaxland Road, Ryde, NSW 2112
- Brisbane Culinary & Bachelor Programmes: TAFE Queensland, Southbank Campus 66 Ernest Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4104
Le Cordon Bleu Australia (LCBA) also has the authority to provide courses of study to students studying on an Australian student visa under the CRICOS provider code 02380M.
LE CORDON BLEU AUSTRALIA CORPORATE BOARD
- Mr Kevin Harris (Chair)
- Mr André J. Cointreau
- Mr Nicholas Gurner
- Emeritus Professor Roger Harris
- Jenny Jenkins
- Professor Jarlath Ronayne
LE CORDON BLEU AUSTRALIA ACADEMIC BOARD
- E/Prof. Roger Harris (Chair)
- Prof. Stephen Boyle (Deputy Chair)
- Dr. Philip Brown
- A/Prof. Steve Goodman
- Dr. Roger Haden
- Mr Grahame Latham
- Ms Diana Keilar
- Ms Karen Williams
- Mr Michel Peters
- Prof. Michele Simons
- Mr Shannon Hall
- Mr Tony Bilson
- Dr. Mark Keough
LE CORDON BLEU AUSTRALIA SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- Mr Derrick Casey (CEO)
- Mr Rudi Scheel (COO))
- Dr Philip Brown (Dean)
- Mr Rodolphe Cointreau (Interim COO)
View Le Cordon Bleu Australia's Statement of Financial Standing.