- Entremets and tarts
- Petits Fours and Chocolate Production Techniques
- Chocolate boxes, bonbons and flower techniques
- Confectionery and moulded chocolate
- Afternoon Tea Production and Service Training
- Sugar work
- Career Event
- Cake Decorating
- Fundamentals of Pastry Costing
- Sweet Wine and Dessert Pairing
- Cheese Beyond Tasts
All programmes offer both a demonstration by our world-renowned chef instructors followed by hands on 14:1 student to Chef ratio of practical hands on kitchen experiences.
Demonstration Students observe, take notes, and ask questions as one of our world-renowned chefs shares their special tips and techniques when it comes to creating a multitude of desserts and pastries.
Practical Students follow their chef instructor into one of our state-of-the art professional kitchens. Here, students try their hand at creating the recipes using the demonstrated techniques with plenty of one-on-one guidance from their Chef instructor.