Congratulations! You are about to take the first step towards applying to Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute. At this point, you understand the requirements and may have spoken to an Admissions Officer. You are now ready to start on your culinary journey.
How to Apply to Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa in 8 easy steps.
- Review Admission Requirements (see below)
- Complete an Online Application by clicking the 'APPLY' button on the top right (desktop); or, for mobile device users, by going to the menu icon in the top right and then selecting 'APPLY' from the list (you can also print a PDF application and email to email@example.com)
- Submit the application form, resume (curriculum vitae), letter of motivation and the application fee
- Receive Letter of Acceptance once admitted; this letter includes: the payment schedule, accepted methods of payment and a general timeframe of when the acceptance package will arrive by mail
- If any documentation is missing, you will be sent a conditional letter of offer or "Admissions Proposal" pending the submission of missing documents
- Return the signed letter of offer within one week of the letter being received
- Receive acceptance package
- Pay remaining fees
For more information, please click on the link to download the Terms & Conditions of Application and Enrollment.